(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Office Manager
- Education: High School + Vocational
- Working towards Excellent Schools
- Making sure we have the best teachers + administrators
- Making sure our students are well rounded.
- Occupation: Labor
- Associates Degree Cincinnati State
- Founding & Active Member of Allison Dads Club
- Board Member & Coach of Norwood Jr. Football
- Increase Graduation rate and Test scores
- Financial Accountability
- Open lines of Communication between Administration, BOE and COMMUNITY
- Occupation: Senior Accounting Clerk
- Education: Stratford Women's College
- Coordinator for School K-12 under International Baccalaureate Program for Diplomatic Corps Children from 22 Nations
- Head of Social Sciences Department & Summer School Program
- Past Paralegal & Legal Secretary
- President Norwood Historical Society
- Norwood Community Television Access Board Member
- Insist upon the implementation of the most successful programs to accelerate academic achievement and to improve the graduation rate
- Increase and expand opportunities for community and parental input and involvement in the schools
- Institute fiscal responsibility and streamline costs
- Occupation: Educator
- M.ED Ed. Foundations Univ of Cincinnati
- B.S. Xavier University
- Member, Norwood Historical Society
- V.P. National Assn of Multi-Cultural Ed.
- Member, American Education Research Assn.
- Former V.P. Bd. Of Directors Habitat For Humanity
- Graduation and Proficiency test rates
- Financial Accountability and Academic Leadership
- Community Involvement and participation
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualification, Priorities, and Parental involvement.
News and Analysis
- City of Norwood Public Schools
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.