(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Senior Project Manager
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Northwest Local School Board Member - Appointed November 2004
- Northwest Board of Recreation Baseball Supervisor
- Prior Pleasant Run Farms Civic Association President
- Lieutenant jg United States Navy, 1987-1991
- Common Sense Leadership
- Building Upon Previous Success
- Customer Service
- Occupation: President & CEO, Ohio Shared Information Services
- Master Degree of Business Administration MBA
- Neighborhood: Colerain Township
Suzanne Loesch Lekson
- Re-establish the credibility with the community in the ability of the Northwest Local School District to effectively manage its fiscal affairs.
- To involve residents with varying opinions in Northwest Local School District decisions
- To unity our community to support Northwest Local School District objectives
- Occupation: PHYSICIAN/ SOLO PRACTICE PEDIATRICIAN AND INTERNIST
- NORTHWEST DISTRICT LIFELONG RESIDENT
- COLERAIN 1982 VALEDICTORIAN
- B.S. BIOLOGY, UNIV. OF CINCINNATI, 1985, MAGNA CUM LAUDE
- M.D., U. OF CINCINNATI, 1989
- PEDIATRICS AND INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCIES, INDIANA UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS, COMPLETED 1993
- MARRIED, MOTHER OF 4, ACTIVE ON PTA BOARD, CHURCH, CIVIC, ATHLETIC, AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND TEST RESULTS
- ENSURE THE EFFICIENT USE OF EVERY EDUCATION DOLLAR
- RESTORE COMMUNITY VALUES, ETHICS AND INTEGRITY
- Occupation: General Manager
- Married (wife CHS alumni)
- 3 children (1@MHE & 2 graduates of CHS )
- Member MHE PTA Board
Elaine I. (Stahley) Gauck
- Better, safer education for all of our community's children.
- Improved use of district resources.
- Increased community involvement in education.
- Occupation: Manager/Secretary/Treasurer
- CEO of Lake Terrace Park, Inc.
- Secretary for the Colerain Township Business Association
- Treasurer for the Southwestern Chapter of the Ohio Manufactured Homes Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Ohio Manufactured Homes Association
- Member of the Colerain Corridor Task Force
- Member of the NFIB
- Work within existing budget
- No cuts in elementary busing
- Open door; open financial record policy
- Occupation: Director of Operations & Portfolio Manager
- MBA from Xavier University
- B.S. in Finance from Indiana University
- Xavier High School Graduate
- Married (wife is Fairfield Schools Speech Therapist)
- Support teachers
- Provide the best possible education for students
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the Board
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualification, Priorities, and Parental involvement.
News and Analysis
Waycross Community Media
- Northwest Local School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.