(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Barbara A Hopewell
- Occupation: Attorney
- BA, Miami University
- JD, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Current Member, Indian Hill Board of Educ.
- Maintaining and improving our educational programs
- Sound management of our financial resources
- Good communication with parents and the community
- Occupation: Full Time Parent, mother of four children, and volunteer
- Neighborhood: Indian Hills
- Education: B.Sc., M.Sc.(Pl)
- volunteer in various levels of the school since 1988.
- Whole child development
- Preparedness for higher education
- Allocation of additional resources
- Occupation: Chief Executive Officer, Tab Products
- BA, Yale University 1979
- Indian Hill School Board 2000 - 2003
- Fiscal prudence
- Improved college guidance counseling
- Continued improvement in educational programs
- Occupation: Private Equity Fund Manager
- MBA, Anderson School of Mgmt., UCLA
- BS, Yale University (summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Founder, Indian Hill Scholars group
- Founder, Bangladesh Relief Fund
John D. McClure
- Set a bold vision to be the best public school in the state.
- Curriculum, Curriculum, Curriculum
- Accountability and personal responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualification, Priorities, and Parental involvement.
News and Analysis
- Indian Hills School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.