(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Laura M. Horn
- Occupation: Consultant Dietitian for Long Term Care Facilities
- Occupation: Cincinnati State Adjunct Faculty
- Masters Education, University of Cincinnati
- BS Nutrition in Business, Purdue University
- 22 year resident of Finneytown School District
- Served on professional boards as president , vice-president
- Volunteer in the Finneytown School District and served on several committee's
Cindy J Rebman
- Continued focus on academic excellence as well as excellence in athletics and the arts
- Attract and maintain excellent staff
- Ensure fiscal responsibility
- Occupation: Homemaker /Private Duty Nurse
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Seconary PTA Council Delegate
- PTA Grade Parent Representative
- 2004 Levy Co-Chair
- Substitute Teacher Aide/Library Aide
- 19 year Finneytown resident and volunteer
James E. Wright
- Continue to improve the quality education available to all students of Finneytown Local Schools
- Remain fiscally responsible while providing the varied programs to which Finneytown families have become accustomed
- Encourage more active involvement from a larger percentage of our students, parents, and community members
- Occupation: PROFFESSIONAL FIREFIGHTER
- Fire Lieutenant
- Past CAFA President
- Former VPCA Treasure
- Former VPCA President
Eletha G. Brady-Roberts
- 1. Continuous Improvement Planning Team goals are reached.
- 2. Market and Advertise the Finneytown Schools array of Academic, Athletic and Arts Accomplishments.
- 3. Gather input from the parents and students of what is needed to make Finneytown a better school district
- Occupation: Environmental Scientist
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- M.S. Environmental Scientist
- Finneytown resident for over a decade
- Served as co-Den Leader for Pack 390
- School volunteer
- Quality Education
- Fiscal Responsibility
- School Safety and Emergency Preparedness
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualification, Priorities, and Parental involvement.
News and Analysis
- Oct 16, 2005 Springfield Township Civic Assocation
The civic association is sponsoring a candidates forum at 7 p.m. Oct. 16 at the senior center. In addition to hearing from candidates for township trustee, Finneytown school board and Municipal Court 3rd District, a township official will present an overview of electric and gas aggregation issues.
Waycross Community Media
- Springfield Township
- Finneytown Schools
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.