(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Julie F. Bissinger
- Occupation: Attorney
- B.A. Grove City College- Political Science/Spanish
- J.D. Temple University Law School
- Chief Counsel of Labor and Employment, City of Cincinnati
- Appointed to the Board of Education January 2005 by sitting Board members
Tracy Zimmerman Huebner
- Insuring adequate school funding to continue district excellence
- Maintaining and enhancing facilities
- Staying current with and enhancing technology
- Occupation: High School English Teacher, taking time off to raise family
- Bachelor of Science from Eastern Michigan University (Major-Communication education. Minor-English education)
- Master of Education from Xavier University
Forest S. Heis
- Advance technology in the classroom
- Implement a district-wide uniform dress code
- Ensure money is spent wisely, cut the waste, and direct funds where they're needed
- Occupation: Attorney
- Anderson High School, University of Cincinnati, Harvard Law School
Richard W. Neumann
- 1. Top quality education and opportunity
- 2. Financial prudence
- 3. Full and open communications with the public
- Occupation: Vice President, Development
- Current ly serving as President of the Forest Hills School District Board Of Education
- Previously elected to Forest Hills School District in 1997 and 2001
Nicholas H. Schmelzer
- Continue outstanding record of fiscal responsibility
- Maintain academic success - Five straight years rated "Excellent" by ODE
- Passage of operating levy in 2006
- Occupation: Tax Attorney
- Attorney & CPA
- Executive with Large Company
- Four Young Children
- Improve science and math programs
- Emphasize character development
- Fiscal Responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualification, Priorities, and Parental involvement.
News and Analysis
- Forest Hills School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.