(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney of Law
- Neighborhood: City of Wyoming (Cincinnati suburb)
- Education: Juris Doctorate, 1982 Georgetown University Law Center, Bachelor of Arts, 1978 with Major in History University of Pennsyvania
- Over 15 years of trial experience in municipal, state, and federal courts
- Former lawyer with the Hamilton County Public Defenders Office
- Former Board member of the Lega Aid Society and Talbert House
Kendal M. Coes
- Our Courts are one of our most sacred branches of government, and vital to protecting our rights and liberties.
- Our courts should strive for fairness by treating all citizens with dignity and respect, and that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
- Once justice has been rendered it is imperative that our judicial system keep our neighborhoods and communities safe.
- Occupation: Attorney/Municipal Court Judge
- Neighborhood: Springfield Township
- Education: BA History + Oakwood College, 1990 + J.D. OSU Law 1993
- To be Honest
- To be Fair
- To avoid Appearance of Impropriety
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
News and Analysis
- Oct 16, 2005 Springfield Township Civic Assocation The civic association is sponsoring a candidates forum at 7 p.m. Oct. 16 at the senior center. In addition to hearing from candidates for township trustee, Finneytown school board and Municipal Court 3rd District, a township official will present an overview of electric and gas aggregation issues.
- Hamilton County Republican Party
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Cincinnati Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.