(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David C. Stockdale
- Occupation: Municipal Court Judge since 1995
- Neighborhood: Wyoming. Resident of the district for 29 years
- Education: Graduate of Ohio University (Phi Beta Kappa) and the University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Highly rated as judge in all categories - 2003 Cincinnati Bar Association mid-term evaluations
- Administrative law judge for Ohio Industrial Commission, 1991-1994
- Former mayor, council president, prosecutor and law director of Mt. Healthy
- Practicing attorney in State and Federal courts for 18 years
Fanon A. Rucker
- The faithful and impartial performance of my judicial duties
- Respect for the rights of victims and defendants alike
- A proper measure of punishment and rehabilitation for each offender
- Occupation: Attorney
- Neighborhood: Roselawn
- Education: B.A., Psychology - Hampton University, J.D. - University of Cincinnati
- Law Director, Village of Lincoln Heights
- Civil Trial Attorney - Employment, Civil Rights, Business, Municipal
- Prosecutor - Lincoln Heights, Woodlawn
- Trustee - Cincinnati Bar Association
- Generally, citizens do not understand the law and the decision-making process.
- The Courts generally focus on probation, fine and confinement.
- There is a gap in communication between the community and the Legal System.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
News and Analysis
- Oct 16, 2005 Springfield Township Civic Assocation The civic association is sponsoring a candidates forum at 7 p.m. Oct. 16 at the senior center. In addition to hearing from candidates for township trustee, Finneytown school board and Municipal Court 3rd District, a township official will present an overview of electric and gas aggregation issues.
- Hamilton County Republican Party
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Cincinnati Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.