(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David J. Savage
- Occupation: * Retired (The Drackett Company)
- Mayor, City of Wyoming since 1986
- 40 Year Resident, City of Wyoming
- Education: MIT and University of Virginia
- Currently a Volunteer executive, International ExecutiveService Corps
- President, Hamilton County Municipal League
- Married to Judy Savage
Barry S. Porter
- Maintaining Wyoming as a highly desirable and livable community
- Maintain and improve the quality of various programs we offer our residents
- Maintain the City on a sound financial basis
- Occupation: Retired Financial Executive - Financial Consultant
- Chief Financial Officer - 4 billion $ Company
- Officer - US Air Force
- Board member of a NASDAQ company
- Board member of several non profit organization
- Upgrading of recreational facilities
- Infrastructure repair and replacement
- Development of the Wyoming business district and surrounding areas
- Occupation: Video Producer
- Graduate WHS 1980
- Graduate Florida Southern College 1984
- President, Wyoming Soccer Club
- Former Member Wyoming Recreation Commission
- Fiscal responsibility
- Maintain & improve quality of life
- Economic development
James T. O'Reilly
- Occupation: Occupation: Part Owner Terry's Montessori School, Inc. (33 y
- Neighborhood: Wyoming, 32 year resident
- Education: Masters of Education from the University of Cincinnati
- Occupation: UC Professor
- Education: J.D. Univ. Virginia, B.A. Boston College
- Served 2 years on Council and 2 years on OKI working on I-75 upgrades
- Taught government law at UC for 25 years
- Active member of county boards and participant in task forces like COMPASS
- Continue Wyoming's proud tradition of fiscal accountability
- Remove our city from the high-taxing, high-spending stormwater mess imposed by poor County planning
- Increase state SCIP funds to fix our streets and curbs
Tom Gardner, Jr.
- Occupation: Occupation: Business Management/Development Executive
- Neighborhood: Wyoming
- Education: Bachelor's degree University of Cincinnati; MBA Xavier University
- Voice of the Customer Specialist
- Eight year Board of Directors experience with local Non-for-Profits
- Chair, Communications Commissions for St James Church
- Coach Wyoming youth soccer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
6 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, Housing, and Income Tax.
- Wyoming Meet the Candidates Night
Thursday Octover 20 at 7:00 PM; Wyoming Civic Center
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.