League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
Mayor; City of Silverton Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a charter city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John A. Smith
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Mentor Beech Acres
- Community: Silverton
- Education: BS BA University of Cincinnati
James L. Siegel
- Re-develop our downtown Business
- Safety for our Community and support our Police and Fire Dept
- Support Silverton School, Staff, parents, and students
- Occupation: Salesman of Laundry & Dry cleaning Products
- High School
- 1. Streets
- 2. SDI (Silverton Development Incorporated)
- 3. Services to our residents & bringing in young families
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Hamilton County Republican Party
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- City of Silverton
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.