(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Sales-Account Manager + Coca Cola
- Graduate of Roger Bacon H.S.
- 1) Improve housing stock + tougher building codes
- 2) Start Crime Watch Program
- 3) Overall improvement of the City
- Occupation: Council at Large
- Roger Bacon High School
- 4 yrs. Electrical Apprenticeship Training
- Employed by Mayers Electric
- Member Local 212 IBEW
- Member of the St. Bernard Eagles
- 10 years councilman 1st Ward
Patty Hausfeld Howell
- Balanced Budget
- Continue the Street & Sewer Projects
- Work with the Police, Fire, & Service Depts. for the betterment of the city.
- Occupation: Head Photo Supervisor
Barbara M. Kalb
- Establishing senior housing
- Hiring a City Manager
- Developing vacant property
- Occupation: Council-At-Large representative
- Juris Doctor, UC College of Law 1982
- BA Political Science with Honors, UC 1979
- Chair, Laws, Contract & Claim Committee
- Member, CIC
- ICRC representative
- Committee Chair, Boy Scout Troop 354
- Restoring financial stability to the City of St. Bernard
- Development of NuMaid property
- Development of Vine Street corridor
- Occupation: Sales/Customer Service + Metalphoto of Cincinnati
- Roger Bacon High School, U.C. College of Applied Science
Linda K. Carberry
- 1. Revitalization of South Vine St. Business District
- 2. Development of Open Lots throughout the city
- 3. Improvements of streets
- Occupation: Pool Cashier; Student
- Hamilton Taft Sr. High, The Athenaeum of Ohio
- 1. The future of St. Bernard Business + Residency
- 2. Senior Citizens
- 3. Uniting this community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- City of Saint Bernard
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.