League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
Council Member; City of Mount Healthy; Ward 3 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
James C. Wolf
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Student Teacher at Mt. Healthy High School
- B.A. in Political Science from the University of Cincinnati (2001)
- M.Ed. in Integrated Social Studies from Xavier University (Dec. '05)
- AmeriCorps National Service Volunteer (2001-2003)
- Ohio InterCorps Council Representative (2001-2003)
- Site Teacher for the Before-School Program at Jane Hoop Elementary (2004-2005)
- Site Teacher for the Summer Adventure Camp at New Burlington Elementary (2005)
Dennis B. Custer
- Revitalization of community events and activities
- Promotion of home ownership
- Engaging a class of young, diverse citizens while honoring Mt. Healthy's historic past
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Hamilton County Republican Party
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- City of Mt Healthy
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.