(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert H. Weisgerber
- Occupation: Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Moeller High 1977
- BSME and MSAE from UC
- 12 years in Loveland Politics - multitude of committees
- 2 terms on City Council & 2 years as Vice Mayor
- Coach Youth Sports - Ice Hockey
- 25 years at GE in various leadership positions
- Improved City Services and cost effectiveness of those services
- Continue economic development to offset residential tax burden
- Focus on a Community Recreation Center with pool
- Occupation: Firefighter, Small Business Owner
- Loveland Vice Mayor -- 2003 to present
- JD -- Chase College of Law -- 1990
- Co-founder of Loveland Music in the Park
- Loveland Area Chamber, former Trustee and First Vice President
- Economic Vitality
- Quality of Life
- Loveland Madeira Road Revitalization
- Occupation: Ohio Valley Regional Sales Manager
- B.S. Ashland University
- Former Vice Mayor - Loveland
- Loveland City Council - four years
- Vice Chair - Clermont County Republican Party Central Committee
- Hamilton County Integrating Committee Alternate
- Hamilton County Storm Water Advisory Board
- Promote business growth thus increasing the tax base and exercise fiduciary responsibility
- Advocate community relationships between council, staff, and citizens
- Support Police, Fire, and City Staff in an effort to maintain excellent services
- Occupation: Business Information Manager
- MBA - Concentration in Finance, Xavier University
- Associate of Automation Management, Insurance Institute of America
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems, Penn State
- Associate of Mechanical Engineering Technology - Penn State
Tina L. Mulhollen
- Complete the Parks and Recreation Master plan and aggressively purse its recommendations - especially the improvement of Loveland's parks and trails
- Continue the revitalization of Loveland Madeira Rd and work w/ prop owners to bring Historic downtown to its best use as a family friendly town center
- Continued focus on excellent safefty services
- Occupation: Office Manager
- Customer Relations
- Project Management
Dennis J. Berry
- Open Government
- Zoning/Informed Growth
- Occupation: Program Manager
- MEngEE, University Of Louisville
- MSCS, State University of New York
- Maintain and improve upon our police and fire department capabilities.
- Maintain the atmosphere that is Loveland and support growth activities that only enhance our city atmosphere.
- Work with council to develop a growth plan for the city based on our infrastructure capabilities.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- City of Loveland
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.