League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
President of Council; City of Cheviot Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael J. Mestemaker
James E. Morganroth
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: INVENTORY CONTROL
- GRAD OF ROGER BACON HS
- ATTENDED UNV OF CINCINNATI
- PAST PRESIDENT OF CHEVIOT POLCE ASS.
- 12 YEARS AS COUNCILMAN FROM THE THIRD WARD
- CURRENT PRESIDENT OF COUNCIL
- FINANCE WORK WITH DEPARTMENT HEADS TO KEEP SPENDING TO THE MINIMUM
- REVITALIZE OUR BUSINESS DISTRICT HELP THEM UNDERSTAND OUR COMMUNITY REINVSETMENT AREA
- NEED STRICT ENFORCEMENT OF OUR HOUSING CODES AGAINST PROPERTY OWNERS WHO OWN PROPERTY BUT DO NOT RESDE IN THE CITY.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Hamilton County Republican Party
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- City of Cheviot
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.