(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Bank Officer/Asst. Vice President
- Bachelor's Degree, SF State, Cum Laude
- Teaching Credential, SF State
- Tax Preparer/Notary Public
- Executive Secretary/Legal Secretary
- Millbrae Senior Advisory Board
- San Bruno Senior Center Volunteer
Joyce Ann Fritz
- Guarantee the integrity and honesty of the City Clerk's office.
- Remain neutral while safeguarding the official records of the City.
- Work to increase community involvement.
- Occupation: Teacher, Realty Agent
- Master of Public Administration, Notre Dame de Namur University
- BS Psychology, University of San Francisco
- Teaching Credential, San Jose State
- 14 years Administrative Assistant for the City of San Bruno/worked in the City Clerk's Office
- Community Volunteer
- Real Estate License and Notary Public
- Maintain the Clerk's Office as an impartial and service-oriented division and respectfully serve its citizens, public, and City departments.
- Committed to serving the citizens for more than 1 term with patience, knowledge, and experience.
- Set up new programs through the Clerk's Office to assist Seniors and school children.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- Wednesday, October 12th
- 6 - 9 pm
- San Bruno Senior Center, Crystal Springs Rd., San Bruno
- sponsored by LWV-North San Mateo County
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.