League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
San Mateo County, CA
November 8, 2005 Election
Member; Montara Water and Sanitary District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 30 9:53am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (6/6)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Pulmonary Physiologist
- Masters in Physiology
- Co-founder of the Montara Moss Beach Water Improvement Association
- Continue the search for lowest cost and best quality water for our community.
- End the water moratorium so all the people in the community can be served.
- Continue to rebuild our water and sanitary systems.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Board Member: Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA). SF Region
- Provide dependable quality Sewer and Water services while insuring services are delivered in fiscally responsible manner.
- Insure community has input in decisions.
- Continuing sewer & water infrastructure improvements and work to eliminate resource deficiencies and moratoriums.
- Occupation: Business Consultant
- Docent/board member of Fitzgerald Marine Reserve
- BA and MA in English
- Born and raised in SF Bay Area;4th generation Calif.
- Board member of non-profit groups
- Long-term former employee of Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Published writer
- Aggressively increase water supply, quality and storage and find/use alternate water sources
- Aggressively pursue public input and open dialogue
- End the water connection moratorium safely by mid-2007
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- Wednesday, September 28, 2005
- approximate time: 9:15 pm
- Seton Coastside Hospital - Marine Blvd, Moss Beach
- sponsored by MidCoast Community Council
- moderated by LWV - Central San Mateo County
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:46 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.