(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- CPA Firm - Owner/Director 26 Years
- Human Rights Commissioner 3 Years
- Berkeley Treasurer's Office 5.5 Years
- Certified Accountant in the public interest (1980)
- UCB Degree in Accounting (1971)
- City College of San Francisco Accounting (1969)
- Increase Return on Investments (ROI) from $7.6 million to prior levels $40 million (average)
- Increase public scrutiny of the office and of the Treasury Oversight Committee
- Make banks compete for our money
- Occupation: Financial Advisor / Analyst
- MBA in Finance, Golden Gate University
- BA in Economics, National Taiwan University
- S.F. City Principal Financial Analyst - PUC, Airport, Rec. & Park.
- Chief Financial Officer, Twenty-First Century Venture Capital
- Dreyfus Financial Consultant
- Citicorp Financial Analyst
Manuel Baldeviso "Manny" Valle
- Improve investment yield without sacrificing safety or liquidity
- Improve office productivity in billing, collection and office automation
- Make Treasurer's Office more business like and customer services oriented.
- Occupation: Accounting Manager & Labor Leader
- Seven years as SF Treasurer's Financial Accounting Manager, seven years Principal Accountant with Fire Dept, 6 years at Rec & Park, and a year SF Port
- Four years as Staff Auditor at Coopers and Lybrand,CPAs, one of the big six CPAs in US. Have audited global companies.
- Doctorate in education with emphasis in accounting, financial, and investment management. (GPA=3.98) with top honors at USF (The Jesuits).
- MPA in policy formulation finance. Awardee of the Pi Alpha Alpha National Honors Award for graduating at the top of class-Cal State(Hayward)East Bay
- Prerequsite to MPA: Completed college minor in Math & Calculus (GPA=4.0) U.C. Berkeley.
- MBA Finance coursework & BS in Accounting - Ateneo University (AdMU Blue Eagles) & Far Eastern University (FEU Tamaraws).
- To preserve capital, maintain liquidity, and maximize yields so as to increase services for all San Franciscans and prevent tax increases.
- To return the value of paid taxes to all San Franciscans via excellent customer services. Taxpayers first! Help San Franciscans open bank accounts
- To extend family tax credit, help renters and the homeless, and to audit all unaudited businesses in fairness to all.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.