League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
San Diego County, CA
November 8, 2005 Election
Mayor; City of San Diego Voter Information
Term Ending December 2008.
Results as of Jan 28 2:44pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman/Retired Police Chief
- CEO of the United Way of San Diego County
- Board Member, American Red Cross San Diego and Imperial Counties
- National Red Cross Board of Governors
Donna "Frye" Frye
- City Management Reform and Efficiency
- Saving the City Pension Fund
- Increasing City Revenues
- Occupation: Councilmember/Business Owner
- Small Business Owner
- Chair, Government Efficiency and Openness Committee
- Chair, San Diego River Conservancy
- Beacon Award, California First Amendment Coalition, for efforts to limit the use of closed meetings by the council
- Clean Water Hero, Outside Magazine
- Bachelor of Business
- Fix the Pension Mess
- Make Government Open, Honest and Effective
- Improve the Quality of Life for All San Diegans
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:44 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.