(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Engineer/Corporate Trainer
- Stanford University B.S., M.S., Electrical Engineering
- 21 years experience as high tech engineer, manager and corporate trainer
- Led diverse, multifunctional teams to achieve results
- Measure A Steering Committee member, PTA Communication Chair
- Former school PTA President and Site Council Co-chair
- Fiscal Stewardship
- First-Rate Teaching and Learning
- Teamwork and Communication
- Occupation: Community Volunteer. 46 year Palo Alto Resident
- Director, $1,000,000 Gunn and Paly High School Science Campaign
- PTA President, Paly, Jordan, and Hays
- Chair, Partners in Education Joint Campaign Committee
- Member of Seven Superintendent Advisory Committees
- Architect, 2001 Class Size Reduction Initiative
- Married, four children: Two at Paly and two PAUSD graduates
- Education: Maximize the success of each and every student
- Budget: Prioritize spending wisely and plan for enrollment growth
- Teamwork: Take advantage of our whole community's capacity to excel
- Occupation: CPA/Parent
- BS - Business Administration/Accounting
- School volunteer for 20+ years
- Fiscal Accountability
- Educational Accountability
- Community Accountability
- Occupation: High-Tech Executive
- 23 years of experience in Silicon Valley, mostly at the Director and VP level
- Strong financial expertise: Financial Analyst and Budget & Planning Manager
- MS, MSEE, Harvard MBA, Philosophy classes at Stanford
- Various PTA positions, including Treasurer of the Palo Alto Council of PTAs
- Member of the Steering Committee for Measure A
- 14-year resident of Palo Alto, two children in the school district
- Require fiscal responsibility, accountability and visibility. Ensure that Measure A funds and the budget are wisely spent.
- Adhere to the highest standards of public office. Set clear strategic priorities and monitor execution.
- Improve communications with parents, the community, the City of Palo Alto, Los Altos Hills and Stanford.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The the League of Women Voters of Palo Alto has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Diversity, Use of Funds, and Reforms.
- Community Media Center - Election Programming on Local Cable and Internet
- Complete playback schedule of candidate forums, candidate statements, and state proposition pros and cons - for cable TV in midpeninsula and some on the Internet - available on demand
- League of Women Voters of Palo Alto
Thursday, October 6 at 7:00 PM,
PAUSD District Office Board Room,
25 Churchill Ave., Palo Alto
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.