League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Marin County, CA
November 8, 2005 Election
Director; Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 29 4:45pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (9/9)
(22 Total Write-In Votes 0.48%)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
William R. Berkman
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Major General, Army (Retired)
- Service to residents and customers
- Ensure ability to meet future needs
- Protect public health and environment
- Occupation: Retired Administrator
- BS Degree from Tufts University
- Teacher for 20 years
- Secretary & Clerk of the Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District for 15 years
- Married, Home owner and 40-year Resident of Sausalito
- Member Emeritus Chamber of Commerce
- Past President and Honored Member of Sausalito Woman's Club
Raymond G. Gergus
Joseph H. Bell
- Using my 15 years of experience with the Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District to be a new voice on the Board to serve the community.
- Protecting the environment
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility regarding sewer service fees and connection charges
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:43 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.