(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Architect/Mayor
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Attorney and commercial real estate developer
- BA degree Tufts University - Economics
- Law Degree New York Univ School of Law - JD
- Continue to Insure that Tiburon remains fiscally strong
- Continue to Protect our Open Space and Ridgelines
- Continue to upgrade our Downtown
- Occupation: Tiburon Councilmember
- Ph.D. Behavioral Medicine, Univ. of Miami 1972; Post Doctoral Student, UCSF CVRI, 1972-74; Research Psychologist, 1974-1981 UCSF Medicine/Psychiatry
- School of Law, USF: J. D. Honors 1984; CA. State Supreme Court Externship 1984. Admitted to CA State Bar 1985
- Mayor 2003 -2004; Councilmember 2001-2005
- Parks & Open Space Commission, 1999, Planning Commission 2000, Vice Chair 2001
- President-Elect, Marin County Council of Mayors & Councilmembers 2005 -
- Executive Committee & Board Member, Transportation Authority of Marin 2001-
- Maintain sound fiscal management while funding services such as road maintenance
- Enforce the recently adopted General Plan to protect ridgelines, open space and neighborhood character
- Develop the Recreation Masterplan. Find opportunities for a community center to better meet recreational needs
- Occupation: Business Executive
- B.A. Harvard University
- Chairman, Design Review Board in Tiburon
- Public Infrastructure improvements (roads, parks)
- Fiscal Responsibility on budget and bond issues
- Balanced approach on Land Use issues
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.