(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Patricia Ann "Pat" Hanrion
- Occupation: Incumbent/Professor of Nursing
- Professor of Nursing, College of the Canyons
- Mayor's and Governor's Committees for the Hiring of Persons with Disabilities
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- Registered Nurse, BSN, PHN
- California Representative to the National School Board Association
- Special Education Liaison for Wm. S. Hart District
Paul B. Strickland
- Advocate for parent participation, with open communication
- Cost effective and family friendly, growth solutions
- Health and safety
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Producer of Animated Children's Programming
- President, Santa Clarita Arts Advisory Committee
- Co-chair, Hart District ad hoc Committee on Diversity
- 22-year Santa Clarita resident with one child still attending school in the District
- Former Board Member of Sulphur Springs Union Elementary School District
- Hart District representative to the Los Angeles County Trustees Association
Dennis V. King
- Helping achieve student success.
- Helping provide a quality education in a safe environment for all students.
- Committed to the maintenance of our award-winng public school system
- Occupation: Governing Boardmember/CPA
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- SCV Youth Project, Board Member
- SCV Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation, Vice President
- Education Foundation, Teacher Tribute Committee, Vice Chair
- Saugus High School PTSA, President (3 years)
- Saugus Action Committee, Member
- Wm. S. Hart Union High School District, Parent Volunteer of the Year, 2004-2005 Nominee
Steven J. Herskovitz
- Distributing program resources equally district-wide
- Benefits of vocational training & close community partnerships
- Fiscal accountability - getting more dollars into the classrooms
- Occupation: Chief Financial Officer
- BBA Accounting
- Chairman Parents Subcommittee on Diversity
- District Advisory Committee member 2004-05
- Site Council Peachland Elementary School
- Site Council Placerita Jr High School
- Advisory Board for Full Sail Real World Productions school
Philip C. Ellis, Jr.
- Prepare our children for the real world though proper curiculum
- Provide the necessary resourses for all of children
- Think global act local
- Occupation: Corporate Counsel
- Former Student Governing Board Member
- Measure V Citizen's Oversight Committee- Vice Chair
- Outstanding Citizen- City of Santa Clarita
- SCV Chamber of Commerce Member
- Board Member School and Business Alliance
- Saugus Action Committee
Danny Douglas Markovich
- Personalized Graduation Plans for every student
- Taking what is good and making it better district wide
- Putting teachers in charge of their classroom
- Occupation: Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- William S. Hart Union High School District
News and Analysis
- Los Angeles Daily News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.