(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Professor, Teacher, Educator
- Educational Experience:
- 15 years teaching high school level
- 8 years teaching university level
- Doctorate in Education
- Teacher of the Year (1999)
- Los Angeles County Most Inspirational Teacher Awardee (2005)
Ray V. Ondrejech
- --Ensure that our tax dollars are spent in the classroom and not on administrative expenditures.
- --Make sure that faculty, administrators, students and community members are involved in our District's decision making process.
- --Make sure funds for building improvements and construction are spent wisely.
- Occupation: Retired Military Officer
- B.S. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- A.S. Community College of the Air Force
- Honor Graduate, Officer Training School
- Maintain fiscal responsibility while offering classes students need to be successful in the jobs of the future.
- Sustain excellence in teaching, while ensuring students have the skills to transfer to four-year universities.
- Provide state-of-the-art training to teach technical skills and prepare our police, fire and homeland security personnel.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- El Camino Community College
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.