(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: President, Bassett Unified School District (Incumbent)
- Vice President, La Puente Valley ROP
- Government Grants Administrator
- A.A. Degree
Robert "Bob" Fuentes
Maria Elena Ramirez-Pico
- Responsible school spending with fiscal balance and stability.
- Continued progress: build upon positive changes that have occured recently.
- Making sure that the highest standards are kept for Bassett students.
- Occupation: Parent/Notary Public Loan Agent
- Graduated from Bassett High School 1982 with honors
- Member of the Bond Oversight Committee, Bassett
- PTA 3rd Vice President, Sunkist School Site Council,
- California Notary Public since 1990
- Mother of three; Michael 7, Jason 5, Victoria 3
Anna A. Aguilar
Lizet I. Angulo
- Improve academic result and Districts image by tracking their progress towards mission/goals to insure continous achievement
- Advocate for all the children to insure that their educational needs are being met
- Promote parent & community involvement
- Occupation: Student Services Coordinator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Bassett Unified School District
News and Analysis
- Tuesday October 25, 6:30 p.m.
- Bassett High Little Theatre, 755 Ardilla Ave, La Puente; Co-Sponsors: LWVESGV & Bassett PTA Council
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.