League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Humboldt County, CA
November 8, 2005 Election
Governing Board Member; Loleta Union School District Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 9 10:23am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (2/2)|
53.4% Voter Turnout (329/754)
(1 Total Write-In Votes 0.30%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Tammy L. (Austin) Robison
- Occupation: Senior Legal Assistant
- Ferndale Union High graduate
- AA Degree College of the Redwoods
- Dental Assisting College of the Redwoods
- Employed as Registered Dental Asst. for 6 years.
- Employed by the Humboldt County Probation Department for 15 years.
Erin Roseberry McNeill
- To follow thourgh with the fundung of our School Modernization Bond passed by our community.
- To help come up with ways to insure our STAR test results continue to improve.
- To keep the lines of communication open between the parents, teachers, and the principal.
- Occupation: Teacher/Parent
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:41 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.