(Vote for 2)
Unofficial election results have been manually collected from City Clerk's office and will be updated as available.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Larry A Applebaum
- Occupation: Businessman / Leadership Trainer
- Business Owner for 23 years - MusicTek Services
- Board Member - Burbank Priority in Education Foundation
- Board Member - Burbank Human Relations Council
- Member - City of Burbank Youth Endowment Services Fund Advisory Committee
- Board Member - Leadership Burbank
- Past President - Valley Leadership Institute
- Provide our children with the educational opportunities needed to succeed in life
- Guarantee responsible financial oversight assuring that every one of our school dollars is spent wisely
- Restore music and arts instruction to our elementary classrooms
- Occupation: Parent
- BA Cinema/TV University of Southern California
- Roosevelt Elementary School Booster Club President
- Roosevelt Elementary School PTA Executive Board Member
- City of Burbank Community Development Goals Committee Member
- Theatrical Talent Agent (1985-1992)
- Property Management (1993-2004)
- To foster communication among all members of the Burbank Community with regards to our public schools.
- To improve the preparedness of our high school students for life after graduation, especially where college is concerned.
- To seek creative ways to help lessen the effects of budget cuts on our schools.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
LWV Candidates' Forum
- Burbank Unified School District
News and Analysis
- Wednesday March 30, 7pm
- Burbank City Council Chambers, 275 E. Olive Ave., Burbank, CA
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.