- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S. Congressman.
- Education: LaSalle High School, College of William and Mary, BA; Chase College of Law, J.D.
- Married, wife Donna, two children, Erica and Randy.
- Served as Cincinnati City Council Member and Hamilton County Commissioner.
- Chairman of the Constitution Subcommittee, Vice-Chairman Middle East Subcommittee, served as House representative to U.N.
- I've worked to reduce taxes, make healthcare affordable, and protect retirement savings.
- As a husband, parent and former teacher, I understand the challenges facing families in our community.