(Vote for 1)
Charles W. Sanders
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: US Congressman
- Partner--Graydon Head and Ritchey Law Firm
- Associate Counsel to the President
- Director of the White House Office of Legislative Affairs
- JD--University of Michigan Law School
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Senior Personal Financial Analyst
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Wilmington College, Wilmington, Ohio
- Former Mayor of Waynesville, Ohio twice elected
- Former Vice Chairman of the Warren County Municipal League
- Former member of Amtraks Mayor's Advisory Board, National
- Member of OKI Ohio Kentucky and Indiana regional council of governments
- Member of AFL-CIO-CWA Retired from General Motors after thirty years service
James Condit, Jr.
- The Economy - Control Horrible National Deficits - Curb Trade Imbalances
- Jobs - Retain and Create New Manufacturing, Technology Bus's Improve Transportation Modalities; ie. Light Rail, Mass Transit, Land, Water and Air.
- Health Care - Make health care affordable and available - Preserve Social Security, Medicare and Prescription Drug Benefits for Seniors
- founder Citizens for a Fair Vote Count (CFVC)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
6 questions on Qualifications, Top Priority, Pressing Issue, Federal Deficit, Health Care, and Public Transportation.
Ohio State Government
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 2. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Thursday, October 28, 2004 7:30p
AIR TIME US House District 2 Debate
Channel 48 - CET-TV
WKRC Election 2004
Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.