(Vote for 1)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative / Consultant, Community Building Inst.
- Community: Price Hill
- Education: Elder H.S. 1984; Miami University, B.A. 1988; Indiana University, M.P.A. 1995
- My wife, Lucienne, and I have three children and attend St. Teresa Parish.
- I voted against massive tax increases and led the fight against "double-dipping" by elected officials.
- I have fought for neighborhoods assisting homeownership initiatives on the Westside and in fighting an unwanted cement facility in Sayler Park.
- In the legislature I have stood for fiscal restraint and government accountability in Columbus.
- Strengthening Cincinnati's Westside neighborhoods
- Reigning in the state budget and holding the state fiscally accountable
- Addressing multiple housing issues: property "flipping", Section 8 concentration, predatory lending, and illegal "lease-option" contracts
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- BA- History
- JD- Law
- Crime-In the streets and our homes
- Jobs-for all that can work
- Affordable housing for all
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
7 questions on Qualifications, Top Priority, Pressing Issue, State Revenue shortfalls, Education Funding, Tax Reform, and Transportation.
Secretary of State
Ohio State Government
Ohio House of Representatives
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates - Ohio House
- Browse to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 31. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Waycross Candidate Forums
Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.