(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney/Businessman
- Phone: 916-357-5464; Addr: 287 Iron Point Rd., Folsom, CA 95630; Email: email@example.com
Douglas Arthur "Art" Tuma
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businessman
- Phone: 916-224-0000; Addr: 1321 Howe Ave., Ste. 111, Sacramento, CA 95825; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Retired Civil Engineer
- 2002: Candidate, U.S. Representative, CA Congressional District 3
- 2000: Candidate, U.S. Representative, CA Congressional District 3
- 1998: Candidate, U.S. Representative, CA Congressional District 5
- 1997, July 12: Letter to Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board regarding selenium discharges to the San Joaquin River
- 1994, May 1: First day of federal civil service retirement, after 21 years in the Bureau of Reclamation and 2 years in the Navy
- 1979: Professional Engineer - Civil, Nevada
- Release federal property to private ownership.
- Return investment opportunity choice to wage earners.
- Return environmental protection choice to property owners.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Federal Resources, Foreign Policy, and Federal Budget.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 3. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
The Sacramento Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.