(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Lawrence R. Wiesner
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Phone: 707-963-1990; Addr: PO Box 1998, St. Helena, CA 94574
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Phone: 707-578-5905; Addr: 208 Los Alamos Rd., Santa Rosa, CA 95409; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Environmental Healing Advocate
- Associate of Arts, Sociopolitical Psychology, College of the Redwoods, 1991.
- Single mother of three sons.
- Former co-owner of small manufacturing business.
- Trained in Reality Therapy since 1966.
- Psychiatric Technician - various state hospitals, 1962-1978.
- Testified at Little Hoover commission investigating wrongful deaths at state hospitals, 1977.
- Stop the occupations of Iraq & Afghanistan, and respect international law and the self-determination of all of the peoples of this Earth.
- Stop corporate welfare and cash-and-carry legislation; examples include repealing the 1872 Mining Act and permanently banning methyl bromide.
- 'Tobin Tax' on currency and derivatives speculation of 1 cent on the dollar to avoid the 'bubble economy' which led us into this depression.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Federal Resources, Foreign Policy, and Federal Budget.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 1. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
League of Women Voters' Candidates' Debate
- Broadcast live on KEET-TV, Channel 13 Eureka
- The public may call in questions during the first half of the program.
- Friday, October 15, 2004
7:00 - 8:00 PM
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Humboldt County
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.