(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Senator
- Phone: 760-341-5788; Addr: PO Box 1071, Palm Desert, CA 92261; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Public Policy Consultant
- BS: College of William & Mary
- Graduate work: U. of Virginia & George Washington U.
- Elected trustee: Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District
- Program Director, Center for Applied Linguistics, WA D.C.
- Senior Research Analyst, Office of Bilingual Educ.; WA DC.
- Past President, League of Women Voters of Coachella Valley
- Protecting the Educational needs of our young people from CA's budget crisis
- Prevent the unrestricted, unregulated expansion of gaming in CA
- Support the civil liberties and privacy for all Californians
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 37. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.