(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Assemblymember
- Small business owner
- Former County Supervisor
- Former Utility District Director
- Former Assembly Republican Leader
- Taxpayer League Board Member
Kristine Lang (Lang) McDonald
- Effective and Efficient Use of Taxpayer Dollars
- Improving California's jobs climate
- Increasing funding for classrooms
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Analyst
- B.A., Journalism--News Editorial/Magazine, University of Maryland--College Park, MD
- Placer County Democratic Central Committee member
- Democratic Club of South Placer Chair
- Friends of Auburn Library First Vice President/Special Events
- health care
- Education/job training
- Fiscal responsibility
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Software Engineer/Businessman
- M.S. Electric Engineering & Applied Physics
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering.
- Reduce the size and intrusiveness of government
- Reduce and when possible eliminate taxes
- Privatize all education, and otherwise propose libertarian solutions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 1. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.