(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Director, Community Organization
- Physician Assistant, County USC Medical
- Clinical Instructor, USC School of Medicine
Dale V. Everett
- Education and eliminating the achievement gap
- Healthcare, improving access for all Californians
- Job creation and economic growth
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Senior Software Engineer
- Board of Directors, Log Cabin Republicans L.A.
- MSCS, University of Southern California
- BSCS, Georgia Institute of Technology
- AS, Georgia Perimeter College
- Nuclear Machinist Mate, U.S. Navy
Peter D. "Pedro" De Baets
- Budget Deficit
- Economy & Jobs
- Waste, fraud, and other abuse of our state programs
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- B.S. Math/Computer Science, UCLA 1984
- End Eminent Domain Abuse
- Improve Education
- Relieve Tax Burden
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 47. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.