(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember/Educator
- Two-time Mayor, City Councilmember in South San Francisco
- 32-year Government Teacher, South San Francisco High School
- San Mateo County Teacher of the Year, 1991
- B.A, University of San Francisco
- Lifetime Secondary Teaching Credential, U.S.F.
- Wife-Terri, Children- Jennifer and Kevin, and Grandchildren- Austin, Jonathan, and Colton
Catherine Sarah Brinkman
- Continue Taking Our Community's Agenda to Sacramento
- Continue fighting for my legislative priorities: education, affordable housing, child care, local government, and biotechnology
- Continue a pragmatic and fiscally responsible approach to governance
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Non-Profit Executive Director
- BA- History from UCLA
- Minor in Urban Planning
- Series 3, Commodities
Miles C. Gilster
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Writer
- Phone: 650-533-2220; Addr: 541 Terrace Ave., Moss Beach, CA 94038; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 19. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.