(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Leland Y. Yee
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember
- Phone: 415-643-8507; Addr: 170 Ripley St., San Francisco, CA 94110; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Publishing Technology Consultant
- bachelor's degree, Brown U.
- public school K-12, Bloomfield, CT
- Chair, Libertarian Party of San Francisco (2002-2004)
- instructor, Triangle Taekwon Do Club (LGBT/straight self-defense training); board member, Triangle Martial Arts Association, Inc.
- former board member, St. Anthony Trust of Rhode Island, Inc. (non-profit educational charity)
- self-employed independent businessperson
- small government: personal freedom and individual responsibility
- return to a part-time citizen legislature
- dollar-for-dollar tax credits to foster local charity and end government waste
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 12. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Search Google News
- Get the best results by searching on all the candidates' surnames
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.