(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Debora Lynn Fudge
- Occupation: Mayor/Environmental Specialist
- Current Mayor
- Sr. Environmental Specialist - PG&E
- Master's Degree - Environmental Planning
- Bachelor's Degree - Community Development
- Finish the rebuilding of the Downtown
- Continued slow growth rate/support of Urban Growth Boundary
- Forward Planning for Old Redwood Highway Corridor to prevent strip mall development
- Occupation: Financial Services Professional
- Age 57
- A resident of Windsor since 1993 and of Sonoma County since 1992.
- Married 34 years, Leslie & I are parents of six grown children, four grandchildren
- Thirty years of experience in Financial Services and Insurance industry
- Seven years of service on the Town of Windsor Park & Recreation Commission.
- Currently serving as chairperson of the Park & Recreation Commission for the second time.
- Public Safety is my number one priority. Windsor's current police department and fire district have my strong support.
- Improving our roads - I will work to resolve the traffic congestion facing us each day on Highway 101and on Old Redwood Highway
- I believe growth should be limited by smart planning, building a sense of communty
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- Former co-chair of Windsor Urban Growth Boundary Committee
- Former chair of Windsor Senior Center Advisory Commission
- First to call for open-competitive bidding for Windsor's garbage contract
- Gave citizen input into the development of our General Plan and our Growth Control Ordinance
- Complete success of our Downtown Plan
- Control Growth by sticking to our Growth Control Ordinance
- Build Community - not a big city
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Tuesday, October 12,
Windsor High School Theater,
Windsor River Road
Taped Rebroadcast on Community Access Channel 27: 10/26 at 6:30pm
The Press Democrat
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.