(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Research Engineer
- Employment: Senior Engineer, Energy Efficiency in Buildings Research
- Education: Mechanical Engineering (Bachelors)
- Architecture (Masters)
- Leadership Institute for the Ecology and the Economy
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Chair: Smart Growth Subcommittee, Sierra Club Clark Co. Nv.
Craig Nicholas Litwin
- I will work to develop affordable housing opportunities for working families.
- I will work to implement solutions to our intensifying traffic problems.
- I will seek all perspectives to develop solutions that strengthen our community.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Canvass Director at Sonoma County Conservation Action
- Bachelor's Degree from New College of California, North Bay Campus in Ecology with an emphasis in Sustainability and Culture
- Sonoma County Transportation Authority, alternate
- Marin/Sonoma Mosquito and Vector Control District, Board of Trustee
- Sebastopol Toxics Educational Program (STEP) editor and committee member
- Co-founder of Planting Earth Activiation, (PEA)
- I will continue to work for water quality and quantity, including Sebastopol's participation in a 5 year study of the Santa Rosa Plane.
- Strengthening and expanding our downtown core behind the movie theater, utilizing mixed use development and alternative building
- Affordable housing for working families
- Occupation: Retired Bank Officer
- BS Business Administration UC Berkeley
- Past Chair Sebastopol Planning Commission
- Memberr Sebastopol Business Outreach Committee
- Past Director Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member Pleasant Hill Christian School
- Past Director North Coast Builders Exchange
- To work diligently to ensure ALL community residents are fairly represented in decision making
- To encourage a continued effort to broaden the business base in Sebastopol to offer a greater number of goods, services and jobs.
- To work to broaden housing opportunities for residents and employees of moderate income levels.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Press Democrat
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.