(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Ph.D Weed Science Oregon State University
- Vicechair, Russian River Watershed Authority
- Chair, Local Government Commission
- Past Chair, Sonoma County Ag Preservation and Open Space Advisory Committee
- Past Chair, Sonoma County Transportation Authority
- Retired 30 Year employee, US EPA
- Open, honest government - not an "imperial", contributor-driven CABAL
- Honest ,OPEN relations with SSU, Cotati, Sonoma County etc. - above all, with the TRIBE
- Strictly implement our General Plan - no favors to individuals' campaign contributors
- Occupation: Attorney/Library Volunteer
- City of Rohnert Park - Planning Commissioner
- Rohnert Park - Cotati Library Advisory Board - Chairman
- Rohnert Park - Cotati Library Foundation - Board Member
- Education Foundation of Cotati-Rohnert Park - Advisory Board Member
- Rohnert Park Chamber of Commerce - Former Board Member
- Sonoma County Bar Association - Judicial Arbitration Program
Gregory A. Nordin
- CLEAN GOVERNMENT - paying careful attention to City spending and financial responsibility.
- CLEAN ENVIRONMENT - following General Plan requirements including full environmental compliance.
- CLEAN CAMPAIGNS - supporting limited spending and full disclosure of contributions to better assure candidate independence.
- Occupation: Mayor, Transportation Superintendent
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Businessman
- Occupation: SSU College Student
- Assistant to Merchandise Buyer, SSU Bookstore
- SSU Management Club President and Founder
- Business Administration Major / Management Concentration
- Eagle Scout
- Concerned Citizen
- The greatest priority for Rohnert Park is to restore fiscal responsibility by controlling wasteful spending to reduce tax burden of residents
- Establish community involvement, pride, and confidence by encouraging open public debate and being honest, straightforward, and responsive to citizens
- Maintain a small, beautiful, and comfortable community by promoting slow growth rather than excessive and rapid development
Matt L Rogina
- Occupation: Retired Police/Parent
- Occupation: Environmentalist
- Living Wage Advocate
- Environmental Sustainablity; keep open spaces open and our waterways clean.
- Bringing a living wage to Rohnert Park, ensuring our residents earn a decent living.
- Keeping our streets safe and our parks clean. Ensuring our children have places to play and stay out of trouble.
- Occupation: Engineering Technician
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Wednesday,October 6,
Rohnert Park Chamber of Commerce,
650 Commerce Blvd, Suite 211
- Wednesday, October 20,
Spreckels Performing Arts Center,
5409 Snyder Ln
Taped Rebroadcasts of the 10/20 forum will be aired on Community Access Channel 26: 10/22 & 10/23 at 7pm.
The Press Democrat
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.