League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Sonoma County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Member, City Council; City of Cloverdale Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 19 4:09pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (5/5)
(3 Writein Votes 0.1%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Administrator
- President - Association of Records Managers & Administrators
- Management Certificate
- Management over 15 years
Augustine A. Wolter
Robert P. "Rob" Dailey
- Growth & Development
- Protecting and Preserving Argricultural and Open Space
- Securing Water Resources
- Occupation: Retired Police Chief
- BA-Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo/Major-History/Minor-Political Science
- MPA-Golden Gate University/Major-Public Administration
- Current member and Past President of Cloverdale Citrus Fair Board of Directors
- Current member and Past President of the Cloverdale Rotary Club
- Life Member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Two-time President of the Sonoma County Law Enforcement Chiefs Association
- Construction of affordable infill housing in the downtown area
- Construction of a new public safety facilty.
- Increased use of solar power and gray water irrigation for new development
- Occupation: Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Press Democrat
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.