League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
San Mateo County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Member, Board of Trustees; San Mateo County Board of Education; Trustee Area #7 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 15 1:37pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (522/522)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Memo P. Morantes
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Insurance Broker
- Civic/community activist
- Member, Redwood City/San Mateo Chamber of Commerce
- Chair, Latino Leadership Council San Mateo Co.
- Member, Supervisory Committee San Mateo Credit Union
- Keep Community Schools open for our children at risk.
- Support advancement of technology skills for teachers.
- Ensure safe and secure learning environments for all students.
- Occupation: Mother/Translator
- Justice Department employee.
- Advocate for the American with disabilities Act and the CA Lanterman Act.
- Advocate for section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Advocate for the Individual with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:37 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.