(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired School Administrator
- graduate of San Francisco State University, Bachelor of Arts and Masters of Art in Education; Administrative Services credential
- married to Margie Belforte, teacher, four children
- President, Association of California School Administrators, Region 5
- Retired Principal of Bowditch Middle School, Foster City
- Educational Administration Advisory Board - San Francisco State University and Notre Dame de Namur University
- President, San Mateo County Juvenile Justice Commission
ANTHONY "FEL" AMISTAD
- commitment that all children are entitled to a quality education while operating within the philosophical and fiscal expectations of the community
- demand for attention to new methodology and materials to enhance the classroom
- responsiveness and dedication to provide leadership in meeting our educational needs during a period of uncertain educational funding
- Occupation: PhD Candidate, Finance Business Owner
- Skyline College Advisor, Business Educator
- M.B.A. & Juris Doctorate Degree (J.D.), Licensed. Calif DRE since '86
- State Bar Applicant for California Attorney Licensure
- PhD-Candidate-Public Administration,NCU; Stanford Univ, B.A.
- Community Activist & Delegate 19thAssembly California Democratic Party, past secretary, current member
- School/Library Volunteer, PTA, Chamber of Commerce, Lions Club 4c4 Director
- Advocate innovative, enriching programs for all students so they can excel
- Enhance quality education for County students. Close the achievement gap among our pupils.
- Provide governance and leadership to improve public education for all students from diverse backgrounds, with disabilities, ensure fair representation
- Occupation: Educator/Author/Entrepreneur
- U.S. National Decathlon Training Center (Head coach-running events/cross-county) retired;
- Director (1st) Northern California Special Olympics Track and Field Championships/Edwards Stadium, Berkeley,Ca.
- Fitness Industry entrepreneur/manager "the BodyWorks" a group of fitness speciality-shop, Albany, Ca.
- Author "The Fib Factory"..the selling of aerobics/America's #1. Fat-Loss Hoax
- Intern/assistant to S.F. Deputy District Attorney, Casey Bates
- World Record Holder, Decathlon Net-points scored/set Aug/1967
- Parents have a right to Full Disclosure on all student issues.
- Student Obesity Epidemic Response and Treatment
- Countering Performance Enhancing Drug Use In School Sports
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|