(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Rosemarie Reno, V
- Occupation: Board Member, Tri-City Healthcare (Hospital) District
- Registered Nurse & Certified RN Anesthetist & Adv. Degree in Public Health Education & Administration
- Professor Emeritus MiraCosta Community College License Vocational Nursing Program
- Association of California Healthcare Districts: Recognized for Outstanding Trustee Leadership
- Certified - CA Special Districts Institute: Special District Governance, Administration and Finance
- County of San Diego: Co-Founder - Emergency Nurses Association
- County of San Diego Board of Supervisors - Public Health Champion Achievement Award 2002
- Financial Oversight - Protect Assets; Reduce Consultants; Oppose Executives Highly Leveraged Compensation Plans; Improve Patient Billing Process
- Safe Optimum Quality Care - Attract, Improve & Retain Qualified Nursing & Hospital Staff; Offer Competitive Wages & Flexible Scheduling
- Accountability - Maintain Independent Community Hospital; Apply Commonsense Strategic Planning; Improve Government Transparency
- Occupation: Member, Board of Directors, Tri-City Healthcare District
- Occupation: CONSUMER HEALTH ANALYST
- Literacy Specialist / Former, Member Board of Directors (1998-2002)
- Consumer Rep US Medicare & Medicaid Fraud & Abuse Taskforce; Office of Civil Rights; CA Medi-Cal Advisory Com; Regional Medi-Cal Managed Care Plan
- Pitzer College - Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Studies - Healthcare Administration & Public Policy
- Awarded Pitzer College Grant to attend Claremont Graduate's Peter Drucker School of Management
- Certified - Education Training Joint Program with Balboa Naval Hospital: Laboratory, Nursing, and Ward Clerk
- Certified - CA Special District Institute: Special District Governance, Administration, and Finance
- Finances - PROTECT CONSUMERS from WASTE, FRAUD, and ABUSE; PRESERVE Tri-City's INDEPENDENCE as a PUBLIC HOSPITAL
- Optimum Qualtiy Care - ASSURE CONSUMERS' DOCTORS will have the FREEDOM to ADVOCATE for their patients' QUALITY CARE without RETALIATION.
- Accountability - GUARANTEE Government SUNSHINE & COMPLIANCE with ALL federal & state laws & regulations; ELEVATE Tri-City's ETHICS & INTEGRITY
- Occupation: Psychologist/Parent/Businessowner
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- San Diego County, Mental Health Advisory Board
- Former Director of Behavioral Health Services, TCMC
- Co-Founder, North County Mental Health Collaborative
- Former, California Healthcare Association Mental Health Advisory Board
- Collaborate with the collective wisdom of the Board and Administration to arrive at optimal outcomes
- Preserve vital services in the community that are supported by the community at large
- Acheive aware winning status as top 100 hospitals
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Former TCHD hospital board member
- Former mayor of El Centro, California
- Ensure that high-quality healthcare is ready when you need it
- Keep the hospital and its emergency room open
- Eliminate deferred repairs and maintenance
- Occupation: District Board Member
- Retired Registered Civil Engineer & Real Estate
- & Municipal Law Attorney.
- Served on the District Board for 6 years.
- Served as an officer of the Board and on all
- Board committees to recommend finance, quality control,
- planning, governance and legislative policies to the Board.
Patrick M. Kellett
- Completion of the 10 year Strategic Plan to accomodate our growing & aging population.
- Continue efforts to make TCMC a financially secure, full service, Quality Health Care facility.
- Increase Patient & Employee satisfaction, augment our revenue and strengthen Physician relationships.
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- Former Public School Teacher
- Master's Degree from University of San Diego
- Bacheror's Degree from Loyola Marymount University
- California Teaching Credentials in Elementary and Secondary Education
- California Real Estate Brokers License
- Married for 12 years to Leanne (the greatest wife on the planet) and the father of 3 young children
- Building and maintaining a world-class medical community
- Fiscal Discipline - to protect the stakeholders (patients and the taxpayers) who have an interest in this PUBLIC hospital's financial well being.
- Developing stronger ties between the healthcare district and the communities it serves.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Californians Aware