(Vote for 2)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Development Manager
- Master's degree in Chemistry
- Elected to Saratoga Union School District, 1998 - 2002
- Software engineer and program manager at Kodak, BASF, Bell Atlantic, Cisco
- Married 27 years, husband in hi-tech industry, son in college
- Assistant scout master for Boy Scout Troop 488, Saratog Music Boosters board member
- VP of Organization of Chinese American Women, Silicon Valley Chapter
- Protect the integrity and character of Saratoga neighborhoods
- Maintain a fiscally responsible city budget
- Promote partnerships with Saratoga's multiple school districts
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Ph.D. Psychologist
- California Licensed Psychologist
- Manage the Bay Area office, Employee Assistance Program
- Private practice office also
- Moved to Saratoga in 1949
Andrew "Andy" Barnes
- Maintain a fiscally responsible City Budget
- reduce traffic congestion & noise,protect the integrity and continuity of our neighborhoods
- Enhance our parks and city recreational facilities,support services for youth and seniors
- Occupation: Businessman
- Chairman Saratoga Good Government Group
- Member Los Gatos/Saratoga Newcomers Club
- Member Saratoga Chamber of Commerce
- Member Saratoga Amatuer Radio Association
- President/CEO 4 Quarter Investment Company
- Chairman of the Board of Powermate Inc.
- To bring Common Sense back to Government
- To curb wasteful spending
- Implement a solid alternative to the Utility Tax.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Saratoga City Council webpage
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Oct. 1, Candidate Forum, Saratoga Library Community Room, sponsored by LWV, Chamber of Commerce, AAUW, SVCN Newspapers.
- Saratoga Council candidates at 6 pm, State Sen. Dist. 15 candidates at 7 pm, State Assembly Dist 24 candidates at 8 pm.