(Vote for 1)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Planner
- MRP - City & Regional Planning, and B.S. - Civil Engineering
- Experience in local government, nonprofit management, organizational development, and community building
- Worked with diverse communities on economic development, affordable housing, healthcare and education issues
- Involved in Santa Clara County Water Resources Protection Collaborative
- Volunteer mediator and coach for Santa Clara County Dispute Resolution Program
- Santa Clara homeowner and community organizer
Charles "Chuck" Blair, Jr.
- Maintain core services and community centers
- Support partnerships with school district, non-profits and business community
- Preserve Santa Clara's historic and natural resources
- Occupation: Santa Clara Businessman/Coach
- Lifelong 41 year Santa Clara resident
- 20 years of coaching Santa Clara youth baseball
- Owner, Charlie Blair's Restaurant in Old Quad
- Married to Robyn since 2002
- Former Athletic Services Coordinator, Santa Clara University
Todd C. O'Donnell
- Strengthen Public Safety and Create Jobs
- Integrity at City Hall
- Revive Our Neighborhoods, including the Old Quad Downtown area
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Santa Clara webpage