(Vote for 1)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Santa Clara Businessman/College Trustee
- Elected Trustee, West Valley/Mission Community College District
- City of Santa Clara Parks and Recreation Commissioner, 8 years
- Past Chair, San Tomas Aquino/Saratoga Creek Trail Committee
- Chair, Friends of the Santa Clara Soccer Park
- M.A. candidate, Santa Clara University
- B.A., Chaminade University
- Public Safety (endorsed by City Firefighters and City Police)
- Maintain Outstanding City Services
- Revitalize Santa Clara's "Old Downtown" area
- Occupation: Corporate Professional
- Team Lead, Online Sales and Operations, Google
- City of Santa Clara Planning Commissioner
- Former Aide to Congresswoman Anna Eshoo
- Board of Directors, Community Based Non-Profit Organization
- B.A., Political Science, University of California at Davis
Frederick J. Clegg
- Protect city services and our family friendly, safe neighorhoods
- Improve our local economy
- Maintain an open and responsible City Hall
- Occupation: Santa Clara Businessperson
- Parks and Recreation Commissioner (8 years)
- Treasurer Friends of Park and Rec SC
- Advisor to Santa Clara Hi Key Club Kiwanis
- Senior Buyer IDT Technology SC
- BS San Jose State University SC
- Bronze Star Recipient Vietnam
- FINISISH TOP PRIORITIES NORTHSIDE( LIBRARY)
- REVITALIZATION OF OLD DOWNTOWN AREA
- EXPANDED SERVICES TO SENIORS AND YOUTH
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Santa Clara webpage