(Vote for 1)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Consumer Protection Attorney
- Member, Santa Clara Housing Rehabilitation Loan Committee 1998-present
- President, Barrister's Section, Santa Clara County Bar Association 1998
- Founder, Lawyers in the Library
- J.D. University of Minnesota 1988
- B.A. Carleton College, Northfield, MN 1985
- Santa Clara Leadership Course, 2001
- Re-establishment of downtown
- Preserving city services in light of shortfall in revenue
- Open, fair and ethical government
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Planning Commissioner - 5 years
- Architectural Review Committee - 2 years
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- Santa Clara County Association for Good Government - Vice President for records and operations
- Former Historical & Landmarks Commisioner - 5 years
- Santa Clara Leadership Course - Class of 2004
- Budget Concerns, the city is now spending more than its revenue
- Attracting Businesses to Santa Clara
- More Housing Options Available in the City
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Santa Clara webpage