(Vote for 1)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Trustee, San Jose/Evergreen Community College District
- Seven years experience overseeing a $100 million Community College Budget
- Chairman of a successful $135 million Bond Measure for SJCC & EVC
- Member of the College District Land Use committee
Rich De La Rosa
- Work to create jobs and make the City more business friendly.
- Protect our Police, Fire, Emergency Services and After-school programs. Services.
- Maintain the General Plan of the City regarding open space and housing development to protect the environment..
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- President, De La Rosa Imports
- Owner, De La Rosa Insurance Services
- Founding Member, Almaden Business Association
- Past President, Oak Park Little League
- Member, Strong Neighborhoods Advisory Council (KONA)
- Associate Member, San Jose Downtown Association
- Bring back jobs
- Fix traffic problems/Improve local roads
- Ensure San Jose remains America's safest big city
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of San Jose webpage
- Map of San Jose City Council Districts