(Vote for 2)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Health Care Executive/Incumbent
- Husband and father
- Current Councilmember
- 28 year resident of Morgan Hill
- Director of Government Relations, Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- Former School Board Member, Morgan Hill Unified School District
- Chosen by the Silicon Valley Business Journal as one of "40 under 40" people who are making a difference in Silicon Valley
Mark R. Grzan
- Balance the City's budget while providing expected city services
- Protect our hillsides and support common-sense growth control
- Increase programing and services to the youth and seniors of our community and work with the school district to improve education
- Occupation: Finance Manager/Educator
- Masters Degree in Public Administration
- Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology/Physical Ed.
- Educator Foothill and Gavilan College
- Consultant State Energy Commission
- Member, Urban Limit Line Advisory Committee, Morgan Hill
- Past Member, General Plan Task Force, Morgan Hill
Julia G. Starling
- Resolving our budget problems and preventing the loss of public safety officers and essential services
- Keeping our commitment to youths and seniors, building our library
- Preserving our open space, encouraging development in the city's core and along transit corridors
- Occupation: Retired
- Eligilbility Worker ll
- AA Faith Bible College
- VP South County Housing Corp.
- Secretary Morgan Hill Grange
- P/T Morgan Hill Unified School District
- Registrar of Voters Precinct Superviser
Kelly Bell Kubica
- Preserving our open spaces while carefully planning growth
- Getting the economy moving by encouraging business investments
- Improving access to quality & affordable health care /youth services
- Occupation: Teachers Aide
- 6th Grade Catechism Teacher, St. Catherine's
- 4 yr. AA Candidate San Jose State University
- Happily Married Mother of Four
- 12 Year Morgan Hill Resident
- Secretary, Home and School Club El Toro Elementary
- Volunteer Outreach Program at St. Catherine's
Allan P. Abrams
- Prevent the development of auto dealerships on Dunne Ave and restrict future dealership growth in Morgan Hill
- Prevent future water rate increases to residents especially to our senior citizens
- Attract small retail businesses to our downtown area and welcome technology based business to Morgan Hill
- Occupation: Global Account Manager
- BSBA University of Redlands
- Work for FCI
- Stop the development of auto dealerships on Dunne Ave
- Insure the City is safe from and reimbursed for all costs related to the Perchlorate contamination
- Maintain our quality of life through thoughtful well designed development
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Morgan Hill webpage