League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Clara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Mayor; City of Morgan Hill Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of November 12 3:46pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (18/18)
(30 Writein Votes 0.24%)
(Vote for 1)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor
- Chair, South County Stakeholders Committee
- Board of Directors of the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Committee (VTA)Alternate
- Past Chair of the South County Waste Water Authority
- Ex-Offico Board member of the Morgan Hill Community Health Foundation
- A new vision for Morgan Hill
- Coyote Valley
- Occupation: Councilmember/Business Owner
- Current Mayor Pro Tem
- graduate Live Oak High School
- B.A., UC Santa Cruz
- Policy Consultant
- Wife Suzi, 3 children ages 14, 6, and 4
- New leadership that includes all parts of our community
- Working aggressively to ensure Coyote Valley development does not harm our community
- Bringing desired businesses that enhance our quality of life without harming our neighborhoods
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Morgan Hill webpage
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:34 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.