(Vote for 2)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Steve L. Glickman
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Los Gatos Mayor 2003-2004
- Los Town Council Member for four years
- Los Town Elementary School Board Member for ten years
- Volunteer Computer Science teacher for twelve years
- Small business owner (software)
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at UCLA and UCSF
- Maintain the Town's sound fiscal position and policies
- Preserve the unique ambiance and quality of life in Los Gatos
- Make our Town an even better place for young people and families
- Occupation: Attorney/Mediator
- Former Planning Commissioner, Town of Los Gatos
- Current Hearing Office, City of Saratoga
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, University of Santa Clara School of Law
- Harvard Law School, Mediator Certification
- Harvard Law School, Negotiation Certification
- Secondary and Community Teaching Credentials, San Jose State University
Barry C. Bakken
- Prevent further state "take-aways" of local funding.
- The town must work with its business community to increase revenues.
- Los Gatos must utilize good land use policies for the development of any North 40 Specific Plan.
- Occupation: Businessman/Technical Marketer
- Vice Chairman of the Community Services Commission
- Vice Chairman of the LGHS New Millennium Foundation
- Graduate Cal State University Chico
- Honorable Discharge United States Marine Corp
- Public Safety and Services giving my immediate attention to traffic safety and road repair issues in our neighborhoods.
- Work to make all neighborhoods feel a part of Los Gatos and STOP the feeling of disenfranchisement and neglect
- Work with Business Community to invigorate our town economy
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Town of Los Gatos website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Sept 28, Candidate Forum, Los Gatos Town Council Chambers, sponsored by LWV, Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Los Gatos Alumni, AAUW, SVCN Newspapers.
- Council and Town Clerk candidates at 6 pm, State Sen. Dist 15 candidates at 7:30 pm, State Assembly Dist 21 candidates at 8:30 pm.